Set on a picturesque campus fifteen minutes north of Baltimore, Maryland Masonic Homes provides employees with a beautiful, clean and safe environment in which to work.
The following benefits are available to qualified employees:
- Health Insurance with Health Reimbursement Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life and Perm Life Insurance
- Generous 401(k) Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Holiday Time Off and Holiday Pay
- On-Site Cafe
- Educational Assistance Programs
- Employee Recognition and Wellness Programs
If you think you would make a good addition to our team, click here to see a list of our current job opportunities.
Maryland Masonic Homes gives equal consideration for employment, compensation, promotion, and advancement to every employee without regard to race, color, gender, age, national origin, familial status, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Address: 300 International Circle
Cockeysville MD 21030
Copyright © 2019 Maryland Masonic Homes